Sunday, February 3, 2008

[ Noakhali Online Group ] I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello Dear,
 
How are you doing today and everyone over there? I hope you are doing fine, it?s as been a very bad and sad moment for me. The present condition that I found myself is very hard for me to explain, I am so much worried and confused about the whole issue. I am presently in Nigeria to see a very close, helpful and good friend called Eric Simon who was seriously ill and admitted in the General Hospital, Lagos but he was moved to another Hospital which I couldn?t locate, Now I don?t know the present condition of Eric but am supporting him with prayers, I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things on my way to the Hotel am staying, I was so much worried about Eric illness. I had tried to report this case to the police maybe they could at least get me back my Passport so that I can get back home but the police and other authorities where still unable to come up with any good news. I am now owning a bill of $500 of the Hotel i stay and I also need about $1000 to settle the embassy and also to get myself a flight ticket back home, I am very much worried here about the whole issue and condition I found myself, I am now locked up here in the hotel in a way that I don?t have free movement all because of the hotel bill am owning.
I don't know how to tell you this but I just have to tell you, I need your financial help in this matter to enable me out of this terrible situation, I need a total of $800 to solve all this problems and I promise to pay back as soon as I return home. Please understand the situation that I am now, I need a very urgent help from you so that I can get back home, I need this help from you so much and I will be very grateful if you can help me soon. I need to hear back from you if you can help me or not so that I can give you the details you need to send me the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram as soon as possible.
 
Thank you.
 
 Sincerely...
Md. Masum.
__._,_.___

<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___