Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] Help Me for my thesis in CSE .

Hai,
     Salam to all.How are you all? im realy proud that all noakhali person remembers me.after that im graduating from stamford in computer science & engineering, now i am doing my thesis on software engineering on the topic of"the software industrys software developing procedure and the software Testing ,Validition,Varification and Risk analysis process used by them and their success."So, the persons who are related with software and computer industries please help me about my work.i also hope job related help from you. i want a job in this field after my garaduation or now.and please if you have information or papers or books helpful for my work you feel plese send to me.
 
        At last pray for all and good bye.
 
                                                       sagor (01717819474)
                                                       sagorstamfordcse@yahoo.com


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___

<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___