Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Re: [noakhali-web] Message

Dear Yunus Brother
 
I am very fine.
 
I am compleated M. Com (Management) on national University in 1995. I do the job of privet company till now. My address : Distric Mymensingh. Servis joon Dhaka.
 
Thanks
 
Zaman


Yunus Ahmed <yunus_acct@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hellow brother how are you . what is your profession
and adress.

I am Yunus Ahmed .I compleated H.S.C on Noakhali
College in 2001 .I Also compleated B.Sc and M.Sc on
Islamic University in 2006 and 2007 respectebaly.My
Subject Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology.

__________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___