Sunday, May 25, 2008

Re: [noakhali-web] Message

Dear,

       brother how r u . I am polash.I am doing a job in I TRADE , As a IT EXECUTIVE.My home district is noakhali Senbagh.

--- On Wed, 4/30/08, Tanvir ahmad <tanvir_7519@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tanvir ahmad <tanvir_7519@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [noakhali-web] Message
To: noakhali-web@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 5:13 AM

I m fine. I m tanvir ahmad.I m also compleated HSC on chittagogmg college in 2001.Now i m continue BBA in islamic university in chittagong. oh address Po:- Banglabazar. Vill:-Basantabag. Begumgang.Noakhali.

----- Original Message ----
From: Yunus Ahmed <yunus_acct@yahoo. com>
To: noakhali-web@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:02:30
Subject: Re: [noakhali-web] Message

Hellow brother how are you . what is your profession
and adress.

I am Yunus Ahmed .I compleated H.S.C on Noakhali
College in 2001 .I Also compleated B.Sc and M.Sc on
Islamic University in 2006 and 2007 respectebaly. My
Subject Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___