Saturday, June 7, 2008

Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] introducing - TO ALL

Thnx Shahid Bhai...Nice to meet You ...I am also in Riyadh..but I am 70 KM away from Riyadh ...

--- On Fri, 6/6/08, shahid ullah <shahid1194@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: shahid ullah <shahid1194@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] introducing - TO ALL
To: Noakhali@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 4:07 PM

Farhad vai,
Salam.where you live in saudi arabia? I am Shahid living in Riyadh.
well come in this Group.
Thanks

Sheikh Farhad <lonelynexus@ yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey all of my Noakhilla friends, this is Ahmmed Farhad from Saudi Arabia . My home district Is Feni and… and .. and I am proud of being a Noakhilla... I am very happy to find a Noakhali community over the net. Thnx all of you and special Thnx for the creator of this forum.



__._,_.___

<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___