Sunday, August 24, 2008

[noakhaliweb] Regarding Library

Dear all,
 
It's good to hear that Noakhali online group people is planning to establish a Library for everybody.... My heartfull support will be with the library...It will be the best thing a group could ever do............
I propose if anybody is unable to donate cash money then s/he may join here by donating books at least, any number or sort of book(s) will might do....
This is my proposal, what you say?
 
May  I know what is NSTU? That mean where will the library be established? In Dhaka or Noakhali? Please fix the place first then offer to all to donate....I think...
 
And where the head office be of Noakhali groups at Noakhali....?
Please allow me to have these answers....
 
Best regards,
 
Mahbub Hasan
Teacher
Sunbeams School

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___