Tuesday, September 9, 2008

[ Noakhali Online Group ] Dream

I have a dream 
and I hope that u has it too. 
coz without u mine will never come true 

I know u r searching
Searching for someone new 
But someone is still waiting for u 

That's what u never knew 
I wanna help u when u need me 
yes I wish to be your dream 

I wanna give u love that's true 
I wanna love u thru and thru 
coz I have a dream and my dream is you. 

Don't be afraid 
nothing will happen wrong 
give me your worries 
I'll keep u strong and strong 
now and forever 

nothing will remain the same 
with a touch of love 
everything around will change 

My heart was lost days ago 
It has become your shadow 
refusing to come back. 

Wherever I see I feel you are there 
nothing is seen except you 
you don't let me sleep at nights 

how shall I rest? 
You don't let me wake at morns 
'cos you are in my dreams

__._,_.___

<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___