Saturday, September 13, 2008

Re: Fw: Re: [noakhali-web] Who am I?

Mr. Kabir
I am zaman. Native village sonaimuri, chatkhil, Noakhali. How are you? I am fine.
I am working a private company. Working place dhaka. Company name shifa group. My possiton place manager compliance. Sometime you reply my mail
 
Thanks for your brouther
Zaman
Manager compliance
shifa group
Dhaka

--- On Sat, 9/13/08, kabir ctg <k_ctgbd@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: kabir ctg <k_ctgbd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Re: [noakhali-web] Who am I?
To: nk_sujon@yahoo.com
Cc: noakhali-web@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 12:17 AM

 
hi Imam,
Have you nice day.
Thanks, I am kabir from Chittagong, My native village- sonaimuri, Noakhali.
I am working a  pvt. company in the chittagong.     
 
Best Regards
Kabir
Manager, Commercial
Mars Apparels Ltd.
205, Baizid Bostami, Ctg
 
 
 


--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Imam Hossain Sujon <nk_sujon@yahoo. com> wrote:
From: Imam Hossain Sujon <nk_sujon@yahoo. com>
Subject: Re: [noakhali-web] Who am I?
To: noakhali-web@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 2:37 AM

Hi
  Kabir what is this? How are you?
  I am so so .
 Hi all web noakhali friends how are you?
 Dear Kabir your add. pls. & your phone number, OK.
Pls. sand message in next time.


----- Original Message ----
From: kabir ctg <k_ctgbd@yahoo. com>
To: noakhali-web@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:34:32 PM
Subject: [noakhali-web] Who am I?

 
Dear all Noakhali friends,
Happy Ramadanul Mobaruk,
 
 
Find the attached  file.    




__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___