Saturday, October 4, 2008

Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] Jobs offer in Singapore by Lambirds, Shamoli, Dhaka.

Thanks. I have been also getting mails from them, but I have'nt yet visited them. Thanks for ur information.
 
 
 
Harun
SPO, Rupali Bank

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain. <shakhawat75@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain. <shakhawat75@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ Noakhali Online Group ] Jobs offer in Singapore by Lambirds, Shamoli, Dhaka.
To: Noakhali@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 5:45 AM

I am getting number of mails from Lambirds, Shamoli, Dhaka with an
offer for Jobs at Singapore. Accordingly I visited Lambirds, Shamoli to
get more certine information. But they fail to provide me proper
information. I think this Lambird is a fraude & chitting company. The
girl of reception one become angry for making question.

I request everybody to be careful about this fraud, Chitting Lambirs.


__._,_.___

<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___