Saturday, January 10, 2009

Re: [greater_noakhali] Urgent Help Needed!!!

whats that????????????/


From: ASHRAFUL KARIM <karimashraful@yahoo.com>
To: karimashraful@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 6:14:25 AM
Subject: [greater_noakhali] Urgent Help Needed!!!

I  am really sorry to bother you with my problem,this has to come in a hurry. I had travelled from South Africa to United Kingdom for an urgent situation, Unfortunately for me all my luggages (which included my cash, diary and credit cards) were stolen at the hotel where I lodged, I am so confused right now, I dont know what to do or where to go.
 
   I did not bring my phone here and the hotel's telephone line was disconnected during the robbery incident, so I have access to only emails, Please can you send me £1550(pounds sterling) today so I can return home, As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately. I want you to send it through Western Union Money Transfer so that I can get it as soon as possible. Please send the money to my details below:
 
NAME: Muhammed Ashraful Karim
 
ADDRESS: 15 Russell Road, Twickenham
CITY: Middlesex
COUNTRY: U.K
ZIP CODE: TW2 7QT
 
Please when you are done sending the money help me scan the receipt and send it to me or write out the Transfer code (MTCN) and send it to me so that I can go and collect it immediately. I really appreciate your concern. I will be waiting to read from you soon.
 
Regards,

Muhammed Ashraful Karim
P.O.Box 2002
Mafikeng 2745
South Africa


New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!


__._,_.___

Deep condolence for the Sadr victims. May Almighty give the family members of victims enough strength to recover from this great loss soon. Let us extend our hand to them the way we can.

[Disclaimer: Any posting to this group is the opinion of the author himself. Authors of the messages to the Group are responsible for the accuracy of their information and the conformance of their material with applicable copyright and other laws. Many people will read your post, and it will be archived for a very long time. The act of posting indicates the subscriber's agreement to accept the adjudications of the moderator]




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___