Friday, March 27, 2009

Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] Our Journalists & Intellectuals stood beside Killers

Dear Mr Sumit,

thnx for ur nice comments in this mail and previous mail also. with due respect to u, i think my path and ur path, my philosophy and ur philosophy is like parallel rail line. thereby I don't want go go for a debate. I was in the so called proshashon, I was in the RAB, and I served under 4 of the dynamic officers who was killed in Pilkhana. nevertheless, I think u r correct in ur thinking, but my view and experience is different. I know what is death and how it feels in front of the muzzle of a gun.

regds,

Ahsan

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, Sumit Awal <sumit@awal.me> wrote:

From: Sumit Awal <sumit@awal.me>
Subject: Re: [ Noakhali Online Group ] Our Journalists & Intellectuals stood beside Killers
To: Noakhali@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 11:27 PM

Proshashon & sorkar ke ami o dhikkar janai. tobu o Dhonnobad o janai je BDR ghotona ke 1976-78 er Sipahi Biplober kotha bole 79 Army officer ke jevabe gopone Fashi dewa hoyechilo temon kono kichu ei Govt koreni bole. Tar sathe aro dhonnobad janai 2005/2006 e jokhon Jongibad & Bangla Bhai er ottachar saradesher sobai ke vabiye tulchilo tokhonkar Govt tokhon eshob ke BICCHONNO ghotona bole Bangladeshe Jongibad nei emon kotha bolchilo & Jongi nirmul na kore Jongider sathe shur miliye RAB namer Killer Group diye Jongi der target SORBOHARA or sadharon chicke chor/dakat der Bichar chara Crossfire niye beshi BZ chilo.
Er mane ei noi je Current Govt ekhon porjonto ja korche ta somorthon joggo & ami Current Govt er kharap dik gulo ke obosshoi somolochonar pokkhe kintu Request korbo Ekchokha niti niye kew kono rokom somolochona korben na jate take amader B
 


__._,_.___


<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___