Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fw: Re: [noakhali-web] Novo




Dear Taleb,
Thanks for your reply and ask about myself. ok, I would like to introduce about myself
I'm kabir, my native village sonaimuri, now, I live in chittagong, I'm working a buying house in chittagong.
 
Can I know about yourself ??????????
 
Thanks & Regards
kabir
 
 

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, abu taleb <abu_8taleb@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: abu taleb <abu_8taleb@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [noakhali-web] Novo
To: noakhali-web@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 3:04 AM

Dear Mr. Kabir,
same wishes to you too.
May I know something about you?
waht are you doing? residance? etc........

--- On Mon, 13/4/09, kabir ctg <k_ctgbd@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: kabir ctg <k_ctgbd@yahoo. com>
Subject: [noakhali-web] Novo
To: noakhali-web@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 12:59 PM

Dear All Noakhali Freinds
 
Shuvo Noboborsho
 
May your Baisakhi be blessed with the bountry of the season and a harvest of joy and prosperty. 
 
Happy Baisakhi ! 
Kabir
Chittagong
M: 01716-396333   
 
 
  



New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___