Monday, April 27, 2009

Re: [noakhaliweb] Special article on Dr. Atiur Rahman

Thanks the person who collected this article. I red it once, twice, thrice and every time I weft, my heart bleeds and still I am weeping lonely, It is a fact of great success. My heart full thanks to Mr. Atiur and to the others who helped him in his fight. I am a Freedom Fighter I think he is much more bigger Freedom Fighter than me. Be cause I think he is still fighting and hope will fight more to change the life & luck of poor people of my beloved country. May Allah bless him and give him opportunity to serve more. My salam to every body.
 
Brother, can I have the personal E-mail Address of Mr. Atiur? If anybody knows.
 
Thanks & best regards.
 
MN NABI CHOWDHURY 


From: NUR ALAM <mohan3119762000@yahoo.com>
To: noakhaliweb@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Khaled Saifullah <khaled@ddf.com.bd>; zahurul_haq@yahoo.com; mahbub hasan <mahbub14171978@yahoo.com>; Maryam Mahbooba <tithee02@hotmail.com>; malka.tarannum@waridtel.com.bd; Abikhan@banglalinkgsm.com; ahsan_h@grameenphone.com; habban.ikbal@yahoo.com; hislam@banglalinkgsm.com; sabbir_mh@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:56:03 AM
Subject: [noakhaliweb] Special article on Dr. Atiur Rahman


happy reading!!

 

 

Dr. <SPAN id=Atiur Rahman_Page_1.jpg" src="cid:1.4207637635@web83108.mail.mud.yahoo.com" width=845>Dr. <SPAN id=Atiur Rahman_Page_2.jpg" src="cid:2.4207637636@web83108.mail.mud.yahoo.com" width=845>