Saturday, June 6, 2009

[ Noakhali Online Group ] Fw: [odhora] need blood AB+





----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Abdul Qadeer <qadeer_8582@yahoo.com>
To: odhora@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:44:53 AM
Subject: Re: [odhora] need blood AB+

AOA
 
I m from Pakistan, although it is impossible me to magage that!
 
But my prays, wishes from the core of my heart are with the patient. May God brings u happiness.

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, ha_rasel <ha_rasel@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: ha_rasel <ha_rasel@yahoo. com>
Subject: [odhora] need blood AB+
To: odhora@yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 8:47 PM

dear all of my friends, i need a huge amount of "AB+" Blood for my causin(16 bags platilate from 64 bags fresh blood). tomorrow 1.06.09 her scissor operation. she is waiting for a baby.she is now in PG hospital. if have any or ur known person pls contact with me as soon as possible.. pls pls pls. her husband also a patient of kidney.. few month ago his kidney was transplanted ... its my heartly request for all of my frioneds, known person, my relatives, unknown person or known to konown . pls help ..my cell no. 01819466603





__._,_.___


<*> To visit our associated site, go to:
    http://www.DeshiHost.com/

<*> To visit our associated community portal go to:
    http://www.Noakhali.org/





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___